Sign in to follow this  
jdk2

KLAX Star

Terry,I downloaded the latest Terminal Procedures file you're offering at planepath.com and noticed that KLAX was missing the SADDE6 Star. Then I compared the procedure from the 0704a set and there was a large difference in file sizes, with the latest being quite a bit smaller.My question is were there major changes to the procedures that I can't find or is this a glitch?BTW, as always, thanks for the work you've done with these procedures and for giving them to all of us for free. I feel bad about bringing this up in light of the pricing... Regards,Jim Karn

Guest staang

You are correct Jim. Good catch. Some of the problem is that at least one of the SIDs is no longer in the USFIF. Another problem I run up against is that the format is very specific and if it changes or leaves something out it screws up my conversion programs. That is part of the problem also.Anyway I'll get it fixed and probably put a revision up on my site. Probably take a day or two though.Thanks for bringing this to my attention.RegardsTerry

Thanks for the information and the quick response as always.Regards,Jim KarnNOTHING is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.