Sign in to follow this  
Guest mac271

looking for volunteers

HiI hope this is the right place?I am looking for two/three Spanish/English speaking pilots (male/female) to fly in a scenario being prepared for a FS2004 virtual flying club.The scenario will take place (hopefully) in mid July and will involve, initially, close formation, low level fast jet flying followed by interception and manouvering. Please ensure you have a decent MIG or similar aeroplane (plus teamspeak) and that it is freeware (so that the rest of us will be able to find and download it thus be able to see it)>Timing will be based on GMT and be around 10pm/11pm start. You will be welcomed initially as guests but hopefully you will enjoy the company so much you will want to fly with us regularly.If you find the idea interesting please e-mail your details to pipelighter@msn.comgiving name; sex and aeroplane chosen plus "exactly" where that aeroplane can be found for downloading.I will then be in touch and further explain the set-up.(Give me a couple of days though)!Thanks for your attention.MODS: If this is the wrong place would you be kind enough to point out the right place or even (If you are really generous) please repost in the right place. Ta!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!