Sign in to follow this  
Guest simking

Autoland L1011 W/update 3

Guest simking

Ok first I LOVE the L1011 so i put in the new update and per the new texti tried an autoland by the numbers still flareing high and climbing out no matter the speed 160kts,130kts,150kts anyone else have this problem the pmdg does this an auto land perfect. any comments,help ect.I know im not the only one here. i also use FS passengers with this as well.the update was supposed to fix this so it said.i still love the plane and will fly it anyway but i like things to work right.

With Autoland engaged try positioning the elevators to almost full down and look at the flight control position indicators to see where they are, the ones in the middle should be at the full down position.I had this same problem and this cured it for me. If I forget to do it, then it flares too high and really screws up the autoland.Try it and report back....