Sign in to follow this  
Guest VCSIGDA

How do I alias the panel over to the 737-800 ?

Guest VCSIGDA

Hi all,I am trying to get the 737-800 panel to work with the 737-700 but when I alias it over to the my 737-800 plane, my 737-700 has no panel what so ever. I need a better description than just saying (fltsim)alias=PMDG737-800paneland this(fltsim)alias=PMDG737-800panel.VCMy panel comes up blank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-------------------------------------------------I deleted all files in my 737-700 panel and vc panel of the 737-700 plane.I then copied the panel.cfg file from the 737-700 winglets panel folder over to the 737-700 panel folder, then edited the lines like above. I also copied the cfg file from the vc of the 737-700 winglets folder over to the 737-700 vc folder, and then just edited the lines as above or aliased the lines like above to direct it over to the 737-800 panel.Am I not supposed to delete any files? Am I not supposed to copy and edit any cfg files?What am I doing wrong?Thanks for any help.Vincent CYQREdit: I just figured it out, I just directed both the 737-700 and the 737-700winglets over to the 737-800 plane.

Guest BenBaron

Hi Vincent,normally, it is enough to open your 737-700 panel.cfg and delete everything. Now you add the lines [fltsim]alias=PMDG737-800paneland that's it, I think. How it is working with the vc? I don't think it will work as there are some things saved in the mdl-file... . But don't really know so just try the 2D-Version.