Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightpro08

My Meridian power stops after two minutes. Help please!

Whenever my Meridian is loaded the overhead panel shows a blue light against

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Simple Cliff. Just make sure that the generator and alternator switches on the overhead panel are on. You probably used the Ctrl-E function to start the Meridian. If so, you should also insure that the condition lever is full forward as it should be. You should also try starting up the Meridian using the Checklist. There is a nice audible checklist (female voice) that calls out each checklist item. It can be found on the CVR300i. Read all about it in the manual.Hope this fixes your battery problem.Regards,

Also make sure that you have "Unlimited Battery" turned on in FSUIPC.Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Senior Controller (C-3)ASRC (Advanced Simulated Radar Client) Beta Testerhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 30.82 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298-----------------------------Click Here to Download my American Eagle POSKY CRJ-200!

Thanks to both of you for setting me right.I'm now able to fly quite normally. This bird is so smooth. It now moves into a close second to my Marchetti but where you found the time and to study and absorb all it takes to fly this one as it should be flown is a mystery.Anyway I'm now on my way and grateful to you two for your help.