Sign in to follow this  

Anyone up for a challenge...Check this out

Hello all. I am really trying hard to regain my trust in Wilco's products. I really thought that FSNAT and Airport 2k2 was a fluke. Now I am hearing a lot of flak about the new A320 just released by Wilco. In an effort to find out for myself I am taking on Wilco (and Serge) in a challenge for them to prove this new product is really a good one. Here is what I have posted at the Wilco forum. Stay tuned: Okay Serge, I'll bite. I'll put my money where my mouth is. Do you really, really, really think that if I were to purchase the A320 and set it up as you suggest that I would find it a satisfying and rewarding experience? If you do then I will go right out and purchase this plane. No kidding. I will take a leap of faith on your words. Will you stand by your words? Will you stand by Wilco's? I really want to be a happy Wilco customer and will pay good money if you can give a customer satisfaction guarantee. I am really trying hard to regain my trust in Wilco. Is this the time?I await your answer.P.S. I will give it my best and really try to make it work. I have lots of experience with this sim and many other fine add-on aircraft. I will even go so far as to completely re-install FS2002 if needed. My system specs are 1.6GHz P4 with 768mb RAM, G-force3 Ti200, Intel MB, Windows XP Professional, very few add-ons installed at the moment (mostly the wonderful F1-Piper Meridian), FSUIPC and other critical files up-to-date.For all the others out there on the fence with this product I will give an honest opinion and report as un-biasedly as humanly possible.With credit card in-hand the ball is in your court Wilco.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Serge has replied. I will now purchase and test the A320 and post my results in a day or two.Cheers!