Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thomas K

WILCOA320PIC DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DON'T BUY IT!!!!!

Guest Terblanche

Thank goodness I took the trouble to drive to a friend's house to see what it looks like because he has the same system as me:The panel is flickering your eyes into a rave!The f/sec is unacceptable! Example:PSSA320 EDDF(GAP) = 18 f/sec on the ground and lock to 29 in the airWilco = 3 f/sec on the ground and 5 in the airIn FACT where there is no 3d party scenery:PSSA320 = 21 f/sec on the ground and lock to 29 in the airWilco = 3-4 f/sec on the ground and 6-8 in the airThe zoom in and out will make you tired before you could switch the seatbelt signs offAggggh - I could go on and on but I am sure the rest of you will add your disappointment on various flames.The saddest of it all, is the disappointment in my friends eyes, he forked out all the money for this and seeing that he is still waiting for a refund on Airport2002v1 (which do not even deserve a mentioning) he will not get his money back. My only advice to him was: trash it as soon as possible and stick to PSS for any Airbus enjoyment!Crash - Burned - DeadBye bye Wilco!PS: My friend's specs are: P4 512DDR GeForce4

IN!(I know this is going to be locked)lolShane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest progrmr

so how did the clickable VC work? Did your buddy try the fixes for framerates mentioned on the wilco support group?

Guest Terblanche

WHAT??You want to tell me that 24hours after it's release you have to go to a support group to read about fixes for the framerate problems??I rest my case!I will see to it that he gets the message and if he has not trashed it yet, maybe he could read about possible causes and fixes for it.

Guest progrmr

I'm not saying it's how things should happen...Truth be told I am really looking for good reasons to buy this plane because of the clickable VC. I have a fairly decent system so I'm not very concerned with framerates - but there have been several postings from people that seem to know the A/C better than me and they are pointing out some serious technical bugs. I only buy this kind of addon when the Systems are modelled completely and accurately.Seems like I'll be waiting for the patch. But I'm really looking for some comments on the VC from people that fly from the VC normally.

Guest Thomas K

You rest your case?? :-lol :-rollAllow me to refresh your memory because you must have forgotten entirely how bad PSS A320 was when they first released it. Although comparing the PSS and PIC is like comparing apples and oranges, the PSS when it was first released was in fact worse than A320PIC, comparatively speaking. It took several patches to get it working and it still doesn't fly like an Airbus. I don't know how many hours I've had to tweak the PSS Airbus. Out of the box, the PSS simply does not measure up to quality stuff like 767PIC and DF737. I guess most people don't care much for realism...but for those that do, it will be obvious to them that out of all the Airbus products out there, A320 PIC has the most potential...and I stress the word potential. It will reach that potential if and only IF they make the effort to fix all its problems.TK