Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Tom Allensworth. Read my post again.

I asked for them to be posted in the SCREENSHOT FORUM. Why would you lock that post? I don't get it. I wasn't being insulting, I wasn't posting any screenshots, and I wasn't requesting any screenshots be posted in here. I can't exactly post a screensot request in the screenshot forum because it would be locked for not having a screenshot. So what are we supposed to do if we want to see screenshots?Now I can't bump it if the post gets moved off the page.Thanks for locking my post. :(Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Yes, but... :)Okay, mea culpa. Unfortunately, there would be some that would not see that last bit in your message. I knee jerked. Sorry.

Np Tom!:)I should have stated that in the beginning of my post.Thanks for the response :)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3