Sign in to follow this  
Guest FLEX

zooming...

Guest FLEX

Hey guys i've enjoying this wonderfull panel and aircraft and i just want to know on how to zoom the attitude Indicator and the Heading indicator? if there is none is there an easy way to do it? i just love to IFr approach on IMC conditions with this aircraft.One more thing below 200kts i plane pitch so high that i cant even do visuals. any modifications would be a great help.Thanks so Much!Raj

Guest daniel.alm

>Hey guys i've enjoying this wonderfull panel and aircraft and>i just want to know on how to zoom the attitude Indicator and>the Heading indicator? if there is none is there an easy way>to do it? i just love to IFr approach on IMC conditions with>this aircraft.I don't think you can do it at the moment. Someone with more experience in panel editing might jump in and prove me wrong though ;)>>One more thing below 200kts i plane pitch so high that i cant>even do visuals. any modifications would be a great help.>>>Thanks so Much!>RajYou're probably too heavy, try adjusting your fuel quantity before you start your flight.

Guest Bill Hinton

Raj,"i just want to know on how to zoom the attitude Indicator andthe Heading indicator? if there is none is there an easy wayto do it?"I have put together a MiniPanel for the Tinmouse II which replaces the default Cessna gauges when using the "W" key. At present it only has the B732ADV adi, hsi, altimeter and vsi gauges. I intend to add the asi and rmi gauges, later. These are incicators, only; no adjustment knobs. If you are interested, let me know.

Guest Bill Hinton

Raj,In the Views section of your panel.cfg file, add the following after the last Window section and replace the XX with the next window number. Replace the parentheses with brackets.(WindowXX)position=6size_mm=256background_color=0,0,0window_size= 0.500, 0.500visible=1ident=Miniaturegauge00=B732ADV!adi, 0, 0, 100, 120gauge01=B732ADV!hsi, 0, 120, 100, 110In the Window Titles section, add the following line and replace the XX with the next window number;windowXX=MiniatureThis will overlay a larger ADI and HSI on your Main Panel. Place the Mouse pointer on the addition and drag it into position over the default ADI and HSI. Place ball on ball.If you tire of seeing it there, just right click on it and choose the "Close Window" option.I hope this helps,

Guest Bill Hinton

Dave,I haven't completed the MINIPANEL. So far, I have the B732ADV ASI over the RMI and the ADI over the HSI. It's a work in progress.In the Views section of your panel.cfg file, add thefollowing to the Window section. Replace the parentheses withbrackets.(Window06)position=0size_mm=256,512// child_3d=1background_color=0,0,0window_size= 0.500, 1.000visible=1ident=MINIPANELgauge00=B732ADV!asi, 0, 0, 70, 100gauge01=B732ADV!rmi, 0, 100, 60, 100gauge02=B732ADV!adi, 70, 0, 80, 100gauge03=B732ADV!hsi, 70, 100, 80, 100In the Window Titles section, add the following line;window06=MINIPANELI hope this is beneficial,

Guest Bill Hinton

Dave,I failed to mention that you need to renumber the succeeding window references.