Sign in to follow this  
Guest mgalmozzi

Virtual Airline for B732 TinMouse II

Guest mgalmozzi

I post this to allow all Tinmouse users to exchange information regarding VA for their beloved B732.I am personally a big fan of classics and after looking around for the right VA for me I just realized I had to open my own one.Starting up TransCargo Virtual Airline in 2004 with beautiful HJG DC-8 model I soon "purchased" aircrafts for the most advanced freeware and payware add ons.With a fleet including awesome DC-9 by Hilmerby as well as B727 supporting both DreamFleet and Probst panel the use of Delco Carousel C-IVA is quite a must in TransCargo.Being managed by real world airline pilots as well as some of the most active simmers in the IVAO/VATSIM network, TransCargo is definitely an advanced VA which doesn't care much about fancy graphics and micromedia presentations but is very serious on SOPs, performances, limitations.The VA features a Financial progress fully functional, factor of payloads, fuel consumption and more....After being very impressed by TinmouseII, TransCargo vitually purchased C-GJCP (former CP Air, ACA and Zip Air stored in MHV) and will soon operate it from Canadian base CYYZ on its Canadan network.We are looking for more Tinmouse aficionados to increase the B732 activity, real world pilots and experienced B732 are most welcome.If this sounds good to you check out http://www.transcargovirtual.com and feel free to join.I encourage any other TinMouseII VA to exchange infos in this thread, looking for r/w manual (willing to exchange with other r/w AOMs).Happy LandingsMicheleTNG VA FOPH

Cool!I'd rate Tinmouse as one of the best Freeware aircraft out there, along with iFly747 and Project Tupolev Tu-154. I base this on systems detail and realism.That'd be one heck of a virtual airline ;)