Sign in to follow this  
strider

Pitch command?

Guest RonB49

> So...if I understand, you can only adjust elevator trim with>a controller or the keyboard, but not with the mouse anywhere>in the cockpit?>> Thanks.> VicAha, now I see what you mean Vic. Because I use buttons on my yoke for elevator trim, I had never noticed the absence of pitch trim "click-spots" on this panel. But I have an idea for you.At one time, I found some vacant real estate on one of the panels and placed the Pitch Wheel from the default B737-400 there. If you did that, then you could use the click-spots there for pitch trim. R-

Hmmm, that is a thought. I use the trim buttons on my controller also...but, as I mentioned they are set up in FSUIP VERY fine because I fly all sorts of other aircraft with rudimentary, or no, AP. I like to "fine tune" the trim for level flight. I will just have to mash down the buttons longer!! ;) Vic

Yeah, it was departure I was mostly thinking of, to make getting to the pitch I wanted faster. You can see in my reply to Ron, above, that my controller's trim buttons are set very slow, for fine adjustment. So, I'll just have to hold the yoke a little longer while I mash the trim buttons. Not a big deal :) Thanks everyone!