Sign in to follow this  
Guest pellelil

Simulating a "Random" Cockpit

Guest pellelil

About a month ago I released a small freeware addon for the PMDG B744 that "simulate" that the crew who last left the plane might have forgot to "reset the panels", and by doing this you as the pilot taking over the plane has to pay attention to the pre-flight to ensure everything is OK: http://www.liljendal.dk/flightsim/RandomCockpitB744.zipThis program simply uses a pre-set pannel-state file into which it "inject" few/small changes. Since FS2Crew needs to use its own preset file its not (currently) possible to use these 2 tools at the same time.I do relalize that due to the limitations of PMDG not using FSUIPC and that they have not made a SDK you have no way to "read" the position of theses buttons - most likely the reason you did the fixed Panel-state in the first place (I do however like the way you did overcome those "limitations", so you were able to do a FS2Crew for the 747). It should however be possible for you to read the content of a panel file, so there would not be any need for at fixed panel-state file, and once again those pre-flight checks becomes important since you need to check.Come to think about it, I might still be able to use my small tool, now I just have to ensure that the pannel will be setup like your fixed pannel-style :-)http://jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannerbeta.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal