Sign in to follow this  
Guest scotthendry

SimConnect Delphi Is released

Hi all:For those of you who program in Delphi. Simconnect Delphi is available athttp://home.exetel.com.au/flightsim/SimConnectDelphi.htmIt contains delphi header files and example programs to get you started communicating with FSX via SimConnect. There are command line example programs as in the original SDK, as well as window based examples.The files are freeware. All that we ask is that you drop a line to the developers to let us know you are using it. There is no obligation on this, but we would like to know

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Scott.This is really nice. You, Jacky, and Ken deserve a huge "Thank you"!It's not often a group of guys selflessly give their time and skills to deliver a free gift to the community like this.And that it's a cooperative effort is even more amazing. Well done.Now the budding Delphi programmers can go nuts with Simconnect. :)Dick

Hey! You started it...;-)Seriously, the real credit goes to you Dick. You were the one that really got it rolling. Also Big thumbs up and thanks to Pete Dowson who pointed us in the direction of the windows messages technique. Without that, I thought it probably wasn't worth doing.Thanks to you both.BTW, sorry it took so long to reply, I've been head down writing some microcontroller code for my 'pit.