Sign in to follow this  
Guest rodrigofarias77

Print a message on screen

Guest rodrigofarias77

Do you know how to print a message on FSX screen using the C# API of SimConnect? The message could have the ATIS style.Best regardsRodrigo

You use the SimConnect_Text function (which in C# would just be .Text(...) - where is the variable you have the SimConnect object stored in, I usually call mine 'sc', so in my code that would be sc.Text(...) )You can do scrolling or non-scrolling text, select from several different colors, etc. You do need to be using at least the SP1 version of the SDK to have access to this function (since that's when it was added to the SimConnect API :-> ).

Guest rodrigofarias77

Thank you for your answer, beatle!Do you know how to embed in FSX GUI another one made with C#? C# Forms are not visible on full screen mode. Besides, when we switch to them, FSX becomes mute. I would like to be able to build a GUI such FSInn one with C# and SimConnect. Is it possible?All the bestRodrigo