Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot533

msvcr70.dll

Guest Pilot533

Today when i was about to start my taxi I had a crash of msvcr70.dll. What can i do to stop this, and why did it happen?

Guest firehawk44

I did a search on AVSIM using msvcr70.dll as a keyword and found this possible solution (hope the link works)(although an AVSIM member for several years, I still have problem(s) copying links as I could find no directions on AVSIM for copying a link. I have done searches on AVSIM and no FAQ or directions. Most of the links/shortcuts I copy work but sometimes they don't making other members very upset). Hope this works!http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...&topic_id=14054Best regards,Jim

Guest Pilot533

Thanks for taking the time to find that, yeah I had come across that too, I guess what im supposed to do is replace the .dll. I found a replacment online I hope that will fix the problem.