Sign in to follow this  
Guest delsutton

Runtime error

Guest delsutton

Anyone experienced this CTD:Microsft Visual ++ Runtime Error:Runtime Error!Program: c:program... (doesn't display any more than that but assume it's FSX)R6025-pure virtual function callIf so, any idea what caused it?

Guest OSG
Anyone experienced this CTD: Microsft Visual ++ Runtime Error: Runtime Error! Program: c:\program... (doesn't display any more than that but assume it's FSX) R6025 -pure virtual function call If so, any idea what caused it?
I am having the same problem.Since there have been no replies since this was posted I'm probably spinning my wheels but if anyone knows a fix or if delsutton figured it out could you please post the remedy.ThanksOSG

Guest Sven2157
I am having the same problem.Since there have been no replies since this was posted I'm probably spinning my wheels but if anyone knows a fix or if delsutton figured it out could you please post the remedy.ThanksOSG
Hi Guys,This error is caused mainly by BAD progamming of 3rd party aircraft; generally gauge DLLS. What is happening is that the "custom" instrument gauge(s), was/were not properly coded and/or compiled correctly, and C++ is making a call to find some instruction that is not there. :( You can read more about this C++ error at Microsoft - hereThis error can be fixed in FSX, by UNINSTALLING 3rd party aircraft.In order to be successful at this fix, you must make a note of ALL the files installed by EACH aircraft. I find it easier to unzip the files to a New Folder and then go into my FSX folder and locate each one. Then delete them all.In other words, try to remember when you started getting the error, then uninstall ALL the aircraft that you have installed prior and since then. Or you can start uninstalling aircraft, in reverse, untill the error stops. Once you have COMPLETELY uninstalled these airplanes, one by one reinstall them untill you get the error again. There you go, you found the one that is causing the problems!One thing I like to do, as I am sort-of a plane junkie, is I create an installer; using the Click-Team: Install Creator, which is a free download. This Wizard powered creator will also give you the option to create an UNINSTALLER. This will then give you a QUICk and easy way to get ALL bad files out at one time.Good Luck :(Sven2157 (SV2157)Founder http://chicagoflightsfsx.com' target="_blank">Chicago Flights