Sign in to follow this  
Guest w1ngnut

Wilco/FeelThere Airbus Series 1 - Never ending problems

Hi,Have Wilco/FeelThere lost the plot with this product?I purchased the Deluxe version a few days after it's initial release.BIG Mistake!First off, I would not run on Vista, even though Wilco had a big Vista compatible logo on the information page of the website. Once I got it working it started to crash FSX at random intervals.I contacted Wilco about it and their reply was, it works for us, you must be doing something wrong! Really Helpful!!!!!Then I got onto FeelThere about the problems, they said they had never tested it under Vista and would not support it under Vista, so talk to Wilco. Again, really helpful. After a lot of digging on the web, I managed to contact Victor from FeelThere directly. He offered platitudes, but told me to talk to Wilco.I have sent over thirty e-mails to Wilco about the problems and even phoned them twice, and each and every reply has said, we are looking into your problems and will contact you with a solution soon.Needless to say, I've never received any actual help from them at all.I'm now running sp3a, which still crashes FSX at random intervals.I've owned this for over seven months now and have not completed a single flight, due to FSX crashing at some stage.If you are thinking of buying this piece of crap and want support, here is the last reply Wilco sent me.--------------------------------------------------------------------Sir,The product has been released late in January and since then, international users, journalists, and pilots are using it. If people were unable to use it, I guess we would already have fixed it.If you still perform CTD, we assume it is specific to your configuration.FYI, a new upgrade will soon come. I am not sure it will help you but you can be sure that developers are still working to improve the product.Best Regards,Fred GoldmanWilco Publishing ---------------------------------------------------------------------Now that is what I call helpful, don't you?Anybody else had similar problems? I won't be buying anything from Wilco or FeelThere again.Just my two penny worth.CheersTrevor

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!