Sign in to follow this  
Guest slydon

acceleration

I know this is going to sound like bashing but it isn't. I would really like to know if anyone has any ideas. I am using xp on a dual processor comp with 2.5 mb of memory.My experience with this add on has been a total disaster. I just purchased it yesterday and installed after doing a defrag. I am using fsx totally default (no addons) so I figured I should have no problems HAHAFirst of all it froze my comp twice almost immediately. I then realized I had not disabled my antivirus when I installed so I uninstalled, defragged again, disabled antivirus, shut off firewall and even shut down my dsl. Then I installed again. This time my f18 just kept floating off the carrierI UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED AGAIN!!!and deleted the config file. Now the plane stayed on okay and I even took off once. Then I started getting microsoft error messages one after another. I have not had any errors with fsx previously so this add on has to be the culprit. I have now uninstalled again and right now I am very apprehensive about trying it again. Maybe I should just chalk it up to a bad esperience and forget it, although, from reading the forums I have seen a few problems, but nothing like I experienced.Don

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!