Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest icebrain

Lonny Payne 757 panel causing CTD

Lonny Payne's 757 panel causes a CTD when I try to load any aircraft that has it. I get incompatability warnings about the GPWS and TOGA gauges, then a texture-less aircraft shows up, the hard drive makes some noise, and CTD. Funny thing is, I ran it once before and it worked ok. But it only worked that one time.Anyone else have this problem?Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I suspect it all depends on which version of MSFS you're using. I believe the panel was originally made for FS2K2 and it's important to know which version of FS you're using. Doing a Google search for "lonny payne 757 panel" I came up with several possible solutions including the following: http://forum.projectopensky.com/index.php?showtopic=26214. Hope this helps.Jim

Yeah, I guess I did forget to mention verison... just upgraded to FSX.Anyways, I managed to get it working; apparently one of the updates causes it to crash. Solution: don't install that one.Now I'm trying to figure out if there's any way to make the Samuli MD-80 panel work in FSX...