Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest gmc485

CTD FSX 5 Monitors SP1

I haven't seen anyone else with this issue. I'm running the following configuration:Asus P5N32-SLI Premium MoboWindows Vista Basic 64-BitIntel Core 2 Duo E66008GB DDR2-800 Memory(3) GeForce 7950 512MB Graphics CardsWestern Digital Raptor (OS)Hitachi Deskstar T7K500 (FSX)3 x Sony 17" LCD's2 x Dell 19" Widescreen LCD'sI'm running 5 monitors on the 3 video cards. The system boots fine and the multimonitor config is setup perfectly in windows. When I fire up 4 of the monitors in FSX everything runs beautifully. It doesn't matter the combination of monitors (Dell, Sony) or even if I have the 4 hooked up to 3 different graphics cards. It runs rock stable.As soon as I add the 5th monitor, FSX won't start. Sometimes I get fatal error messages with different dll's being targeted each time. Other times the program will appear to load and then hard crash to the desktop with no message. Does ANYBODY know why it is so hard to run 5 monitors in FSX? I have done it successfully with 5 IDENTICAL monitors. Is this the only option? Please help!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!