Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maxim

Runway, taxiway texture installation problem

Guest Maxim

Hi all,it's the first time that I post in this forum and I hope to know the answer to my FS9 BIG problem!!Actually I've installed on my PC, (AMD64 3500+, 1Gb ram, ATI Radeon X1600Pro 256 Mb), FS9, GEPro, ActiveSky6, FSWater, Myworld2005 landclass and Lago terramsh Europe.I've modify FS9.cfg about Terrain Texture and other parameters as write in this forum: FS9 work great !!Yesterday, I think: "generic airport must be upgraded !" and I installed Real Environment Professional package (only texture dry and Halo). The result is on attachments 160836, 160838, 160839All image are shot in Turin Caselle Airport.After that , I reinstalled original texture (runway, taxiway) and was ok.I've also download TaxiwaytextureV2 from Avsim (Photorealistic texture) and installed (only two files).The results is in this images (160840, 160841)!Last, after restore original FS9 texture files I download Airport Envirnoment 7 and I install only two file of the package (as TaxiwaytextureV2)and , surprise: on some airport, such as Turin Caselle o Lyon the new texture not working; in other, such as Milano Linate o Paris CDG, texture working very well!!Where is the problem???Please, help me!!Thanks!Max

Hi,Is Turin Caselle an addon airport? Texture replacements often don't work there.The textures in the first images look like a good representation of a bituminous surface (oil and tar). Are you sure that the AFCAD of that airport doesn't specify that surface instead of asphalt?Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___