Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

Eurowings Professional.

Guest sb55mv

Hi Guy's,whats the general census on the above product for FS9.I like the BAe plane, but wondered if it is buggy in FS9, or is it OK to use.Thanks,

Its an OK package but realise that it is a little bit older.- The aircraft have no VC.- The Dreamfleet2000 737-400 FMC is used in all aircraft. The FMC is quite ussable but runs ina seperate screen. If you switch a lot between screens your FS9 menu8 becomes unusebale until you Alt-Enter, go in windowed mode and then Alt-Enter back to full screen. Its annoying but I got used to it.- Since this package was released other manufacturers made ATR's (Flight1) and Airbuses (PSS, iFDG merge) but as far as I know there is nothing to beter the BAe.I don't know what you have to pay for the full package but you can get just the BAe for 20 Euro at Simmarkethttp://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=679

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg