Sign in to follow this  
SAS263

Brakes on PIC320?

I posted this on the PSS forum but somehow it didn't make the cut. Count me among the many who haven't been able to get their custom homecockpits to work with this addon. The worst insult is not being able to use the toebrakes on my Propedals though. Anyone know a secret for that?David

It probably didin't make it in the PSS forum because A320 PIC is made by Wilco not PSS.

You are absolutely right! Good sign that I've bought too many addons recently. Well, you would think the good folks at PSS would have at least poked fun at me because I certainly deserve it. :-dohQuestion is still up for grabs though!David

The ability to use your CH Pedals will come in the coming patch. Until then you could always try to assign the pedals to left/right brake using the Keys or Buttons part in FSUIPC. Since I

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden