Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

"Tis the Season???"

Just bumping the thread to mention I took advantage of Carenado's 2 for 1 offer and picked up the 182Q and Dakota. I was surprised to see how many purchases I've made from Carenado. They don't maintain a presence in the forums, but I love the attention to detail in their work and the instant access they provide to the product once I've purchased it. The 182Q alone is top notch--having the Dakota to go along with it--well, thanks for the holiday gift Carenado!-John

Guest neslesman

I know it will change over time but I find myself flying more Carenado and Real Air aircraft than all the others put together especially the Stationaire, Scout and the old V Tail Bonanza. When I get more proficient with the big aircraft I'm sure that will change.In the meantime I've picked up the Mentor and the Dakota and the Spitfire for my Xmas present to myself. Boy do I love that Spitfire and the Mentor particularly.Those interested in a great history of the Spitfire the book "Spitfire a Test Pilot's Story" by Jeffrey Quill is an excellent read. It was written in the 80s by Surpermarine's chief test pilot at the time. Available at fine libraries everywhere.Happy Festiva to all.