Sign in to follow this  
Mariopilot

My New Website and anew flying club all free for you!!

Hi All!!I'm Mario Noriega, and probably you heard about me and my aircraft or add-ons for MSFS...I'm writing here with good news!I've opened my own website that is located at www.mariopilot.6x.to!!There you can fine everything I've ever done for the Flightsim comunity, aircraft, scenery and so on... plus one of the gretest deals you could find: a TOTALLY FREE flying club! We have private servers for multiplayer connection and teamspeak 2!! All you have to do to join is ask us to obtain the password for the MP server, teamspeak server and member MSN contacts page... the only reason for the password is to keep the server for us without everyone that finds it or sees it with FSHostSpy!! Only Us!! I can't publish the password here directly but if you send us an e-mail (available on the site) asking for it including your name (or nickname) and MSN contact (if any) we will reply as soon as i can! We just use MSN to ask each other "wanna go flying?" and all our rules stand almost there... Teamspeak is not mandatory too... of course if you don't connect at all to the MP server we will not notice.. LOL...just go to www.mariopilot.6x.to for more info!!Thank you!Mario Noriegahttp://www.mario.wspilots.com/signature_forum.gif

signature.jpg