Sign in to follow this  
Guest tango papa

Scenery Priority: What's on top, what's at the bottom?

I was not yelling at you. I have a habit texting in bold. He has mesh that covers the entire north america. He does not have individual mesh for individual airports. Since the mesh he is using, it would make sense for it to go into the world/scenery folder. When he is in his library he would than just locate his world/scenery and install it into his scenery library than selecting which priority he would like. In the case with the landclass which he also has for the entire U.S., he would do the samething. In the world/scenery folder there should be another folder for North America...if there is...mesh and landclass would be installed in there. Please correct me if I am wrong.
As for what he has, or does not have, or might have tomorrow, we do not know.Based on what I have seen in my sim, read many times in this and other forums, and discussed with others far more knowledgeable than me I have set my sim up as described above.It works for me. Everyone is fee to set their sim up as they wish. regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Guest simfan1

I understand, you probably just misunderstood him because he has entire north america for his mesh and landclass. I agree with you on your previous posts to him if he had seperate mesh for certain airports.

I understand, you probably just misunderstood him because he has entire north america for his mesh and landclass. I agree with you on your previous posts to him if he had seperate mesh for certain airports.
I did not misunderstand what he posted.I stand behind my reasoning for setting up the sim as posted.Addon global mesh in it's own folder at the top of the Scenery Library.Addon global landclass in it's own folder immediately above the default folders in the Scenery Library.Addon airports in between.regards,Joe

sigbar.gif

Guest fs2004josh

thank you two for helping me out. so basically i create two seperate folders for my global mesh and global landclass but where do i place them? in the world scenery?

thank you two for helping me out. so basically i create two seperate folders for my global mesh and global landclass but where do i place them? in the world scenery?
I give up...
Addon global mesh in it's own folder at the top of the Scenery Library.Addon global landclass in it's own folder immediately above the default folders in the Scenery Library.Addon airports in between.
regards,Joe

sigbar.gif

Guest fs2004josh

in which main folder do i create those two sub-folders??? do i create it in the add-on scenery folder???? do i create it in the world/scenery folder???? or i just make it a totally new folder in my microsoft/fs9 main???? you are yelling at me with your half complete answers

Guest simfan1

Seems like he misunderstood you again but I understand what you are trying to say. You understand that everything goes into the scenery library. What you are asking is where do you create the "mesh folder" and the "landclass folder" so you can install the files in. Do you create those two folders in the main fs9, scenery/world or in the add-on scenery folder. I would guess in the main fs9 than go into your scenery library and find it. If someone else knows.