Sign in to follow this  
hanstatdg

scanAFD Problem

I've been using scanAFD v1.1Beta for a long time now, and it's been very useful.Recently, when I ask it to search all active addon sceneries it has started listing dozens of files as duplicates, and in each case shows three copies of the identical AFCAD in the identical location, although I know there is only one. If I rename one of them, scanAFD allows me to do so, but if I then try to rename one of the remaining two, I get an error message saying that it can't find the source file.I've checked my scenery.cfg file, which seems normal.I've written to the author, Eliot Rogers, but my email was returned as undeliverable. His website http://www.nwlink.com/~erog/ is still available, but hasn't been updated since October 2004.Has anyone any idea what might be causing my problem?(I'm getting the same problem if I use an earlier version of scanAFD).David Hanstater