Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paxtuxent

Cant move windows

Hey, I always open pop ups on my King Air B200, e.g. the Autopilot. Then I click right, getting the message "move window/close window" and a coulored strip appears on top of the Autopilot. Then I can move him by drag and drop to another place or another screen.Now suddenly the message "move window" is inactive, only "close window" is active. Whar happended and what can I do to reactivate it?Please help me, its urgend, as otherwise I will be unable to cope with all the different pop ups.Thanks in advance.Guenther

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hallo :)Keeping LEFT mouse button pressed you can drag the window around anywhere on the screen. If you place the cursor at the corner of the window you can also resize the popup window.This does not work for you?

Thanks Nevin for yr reply. With left button pressed I can drag the window anywhere on my main screen as you mentioned. But I cant it drag to my second screen. When I click with the right mouse button on the opened window I get offered 2 alternatives: close window and (in german) "Fenster loesen" which should be in english "remove window". If I click this, I can move the window to my second screen. And exactly this feature is blocked since some days. Any idea?Guenther

It sounds like you switched from windowed mode to fullscreen mode via ALT+ENTER.Along the same lines, in fullscreen mode you can move the kneeboard to another monitor, but not the ATC window. Is there a way to move the ATC window to another monitor in fullscreen mode?