Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

Traffic add-on removal

Hello Guys,I have installed MyTraffic (for FS2004) years ago. Today, I would like to de-install it to install another AI traffic add-on. The problem is... I don't know how to remove MyTraffic.In my FSSceneryWorldscenery directory, I have a file called "MyTraffic2.bgl". Do I just need to remove this file? Obviously I will also have to remove the AI traffic aircrafts.I am surprised because I also have "Traffic_eg58.bgl" and "Traffic_LTU2005_LGKO.bgl". Does it mean we can have several AI traffic files that work together?Please don't tell me I just need to uninstall throught the control panel (add/remove programs). It doesn't work for me because I have changed my computer since the installation, and re-installed FS2004 on the new computer by copying all the FS2004 directory.Thanks for your help !!Eric

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You should be able to use all of your AI Plans without uninstalling. The only program you need is the compiler part. If you don't want all plans to run at same time, just rename the AIPlan.bgl you don't want, to AIPlan.bgl.bkp. Go back to origional name to make file active again.Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain