Sign in to follow this  
Guest PU733

Textures wont load help !!!

Hey guys!Please help me out, when im flying using FS9 every seems to be ok when somehow my textures dissapear and FS9 just cant reload them, even restarting the sim! the only way to solve the problem is restarting windows but once again FS runs good but in a couple of minutes the textures got blurries again!Any help would be great!P4 3.01gb DDRATI 9800PRO - Omega 3.8.252XPFS9http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/166109.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Could be a number of issues, and (1) most likely - an overheating gpu - maybe even the cpu. (2)Are you using any scenery addons - specifically UTUSA? If so - you might want to push it down below the "photo" layers in your scenery.cfg file, but this isn't symptomatic of the way scenery layering errors normally manifest themselves. I would check for bad airflow first.

Hey, no this happends on every site no matter where i am at or if im using any scenery, any ideas how to know if my CPU or GPU is overheated?thank you guys

Can you post a screenshot of your "Settings -> Scenery library" (I think that's what it's called - I'm at work at the moment), so we can see what's in there?What is your hardware? What video card are you using, how long have you been using it? Was it ever working properly with fs9? How old is the machine?Most mainboards come with a utility cd which has the drivers, etc., on it, so that your OS will recognise the sound system, network card, etc.. It usuall y has some kind of cpu monitoring facility which will display the m/b temperature, and may allow the ability to overclock. The video card may also have such a utility, plus you can Google for other available freebees on the net.