Sign in to follow this  
Guest EWG550

Wilco Airbus - Questions

Hii am using the new Wilco Airbus and FS9.1I have more or less 2 two big problems:1. the "cold and dark" button remains grey in the config tool. (yes, FS is open as stated in the manual)2. I can not control the throttles. Not via the mouse in the 2D Panel, nor with my hardware throttle. I didnt had any problems with throttle control on other addons.Anyone can help me?Since the FT Forum isnt ready for the Airbus support yet, i also dont got a answer from wilco Support.thx

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>i also dont got a answer from wilco Support.wilco is an 8-5/M-F operation. if you sent an email in the last few hours 'they' are home for the weekend (wilco is, i belive, in the -0100Z 'timezone').>I can not control the throttles. Not via the mouse in >the 2D Panel, nor with my hardware throttle. I didnt >had any problems with throttle control on other addons.see this thread: http://www.iemit.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6902>the "cold and dark" button remains grey in the config >tool. (yes, FS is open as stated in the manual)are you 'in' the Abus or setting up the Abus from a default FS aircraft?--

I start the FS already with the AirbusThen i open the config tool and check the cold and dark button, but the button remains grey.

i take this statement:>I start the FS already with the Airbusas meaning you use the 'create a flight' menu to choose your airport, time/date, weather, and the FT/Wilco A32x before loading up FS9 by clicking 'fly now'.with this assumption, lets try this old FS standbye -*load FS with a default aircraft (cessna, 737, 747, whatever).*then load the FT/wilco A32x*then open the tool through FS's aircraft pull-down menu.--