Sign in to follow this  
Guest KemoF15

Airbus Series Forum

Guest KemoF15

Feelthere has started the new Airbus Series Forum located at:http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=26On a separate note, I can't log into the feelthere forums after registering--I get a note that says an email has been sent to my address in order to complete the registration process, but I never get an email at my address...any ideas on how to complete the registration so I can log in?Thnks!Rake

this issue has been confirmed and FT/vic are working on a solution with the forum site provider (iemit.com).the challenge is that registration confirmation emails are 'hit and miss.' some work fine as has been shown by new forum users posting every day. others ...info to follow as soon as iemit reports back to vic.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest KemoF15

Thanks Scoob--is there anyway I can email directly to an actual person in order to recover my username and password? I was registered a while back but don't recall username etc...when I attempt use my email address to recover data it says that email already exists--I'm in a constant doo-loop.A sticky from Vic at Feelthere says:"Dear Folks,We aware some of you are not receiving registration emails. In this case please send an email to support at feelthere.com with the following information:-your product's serial number-your registered username-your estimated date of registrationThank you"VicOK--what email site is support at Feelthere.com????Rake