Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

How is the Iris F15 v1.1?

is it any good? I suppose its on par with the iris f14, and nowhere near as good as the cloud9? I'm thinking about getting it... I have all these 'outdated' planes that are no longer flown, I would love a nice F15... What I really want is a badass F16, but there isnt any (the lago is purdy old, I've had that too)sooo anyone have it? how do you like it? how smooth are the gauges and whatnot? working radar?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>is it any good? I suppose its on par with the iris f14, and>nowhere near as good as the cloud9? I'm thinking about getting>it... I have all these 'outdated' planes that are no longer>flown, I would love a nice F15... What I really want is a>badass F16, but there isnt any (the lago is purdy old, I've>had that too)>>sooo anyone have it? how do you like it? how smooth are the>gauges and whatnot? working radar?I don't have the F-14, only the F-15, but from what I've heard the Eagle is actually superior to the Tomcat. Nowhere near as good as the Cloud9...what? F-4? I think the IRIS F-15 is excellent, personally. The gauges are quite smooth. There's no working radar, though people have modded the panel to incorporate radar gauges from elsewhere.Aerosoft is building a "badass F-16," but it'll be for FSX only I believe.

ok I guess I'll give it a shot, its not too expensive... the badass f16 will not work for me since I dont use FSPOOP

ok, I got it, most def not cloud9 f4 quality, but decent... I really like the hud, its the F16 hud down to nice detail... I can use the AoA indexer on it for some perfect landings, but it takes away like 8 fps away... the exterior is nice, VC is nice too but not too usable... and the lights inside are all wacked out... for example you cant have the beacon or strobe on with the VC flood lights and whatnot... nice model though, FM is nice too...I still can't wait for that VR F18 :(