Sign in to follow this  
Guest ASibley

Is Vista cousin me problems

Guest Lucky

Hi AlI just purchaced a new PC with Vista Home premium as my operating system.So far Im finding that Ultimate Terrain Canada and Alaska is leaving my shoreline looking like a bunch of building lego blocks in top down.Flight Enviornment PRO hangs at 0 when I hit the save and install switch.I still dont know for sure if my Ground Enviorment pro loaded properly.Is anyone else using Vista yet and if so are you also experiencing similar problemsMy SystemIntel DE6700 2.66 Ghz Core2DuoAsus Striker Extreme Nvidea 680 MotherboardOCZ Gamers 850GXSSLS PSUOCZ DDR2640 2048 Plat kit OCZ2P800R22 ramBFG GTOC 8800GTX 768 PCI E video cardPC HD 320GB 7200RPM Serial ATA 16M hard driveLucky http://www.flightontario.com/images/sig_asibley.gif

Lucky:I've got Vista and have no problems with ANY addons except Flight1 ATR which is not Vista compatible due to the way Vista handles ActiveX security vs. XP.The only other hiccup is with Ultimate Terrain Texture Utility that causes a stop error once you select a new texture, however, the texture change does occur.I have FE Pro and have never gotten an error with Vista Ultimate

Guest CL604

"I just purchaced a new PC"There is your first problem..........Build it.......don't buy it.;-)