Sign in to follow this  
Guest JDH

Creating flightplans for AI traffic

I am wanting to create some flightplans for Air Astana, a regional airline in Kazakhstan. Some have already been done, but as the airline only has three aircraft, I want to create them in such a way that there'll only be 3 aircraft at Almaty at any one time. Through contacts in the airline, I have managed to get a schedule showing what routes each aircraft has operated on each day. I have painted three individual aircraft to represent the fleet. Now the question is, how easy is it to translate this into flightplans for FS? Can I enter the flights the aircraft operates for Monday, then for Tuesday etc. whilst keeping the entry as one flight plan? Does each day's flight plan have to end at the same place as it started, or is that just for the entire week's plane, i.e. the aircraft should end operations in one place on a Sunday if it'll be starting there from the Monday.Also (asking this again) but can anyone recommend a good, freeware AI editor for doing the above?I hope this all makes sense!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

First of all you need a little usefull programm named TTTools by Lee Swordy (you can find it here at Avsim). This programm allows you to program the AI traffic. You can view and modify existing AIflight plans or create new ones etc. You need to de-compile the Flightplans.txt file & start creating. :-hahCheck the Avsim Library for more AI programs, try to search for ait10.zip !! :-hah