Sign in to follow this  
Guest psouthan

FS9 update still shows version 9

Guest psouthan

Please help. I just thought I updated my FS9 version to 9.1 one. Indeed it said when running the update that it had "sucessfully updated" but it is still showing as version 9. How do I make sure it is version 9.1ThanksPaul

Guest lemonadedrinker

HiI think it's a module (or 2) which needs to be deleted before loading up the update in order to get the update to show properly. Perhaps if you run the update outside FS9 you will see which one it is.Andy.

You don't say what is showing as version 9. The easiest way is to open it and then click Help|About Microsoft Flight Simulator find the current version number.When I updated I only had to run the download. There was no need to make any other changes.

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi,As you say, normally there is no need to do anything.. but if FS9 has been reinstalled over the existing and you then reinstall the update then I think the update will say it's gone in, but it hasn't because of the module(s) which need to be deleted first. there was a post about it here a few months ago.Andy.