Sign in to follow this  
Guest BrianFletcher

Cloud 9 Phantom help please...

I just had the opportunity to go back to Holloman AFB and get some audio recordings of the F-9 at the 49th FW and German AF. I have been working them into a sound set that I would like to use with my Cloud 9 Phantom, but there is a problem. If I load the aircraft without the default sound files it gives me an error message and locks up the sim. How can I resolve this issue so that I can try my new sounds with this aircraft?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, Try this. Give your sound a name, put that folder in your fsfsconv folder, then open the sound cfg. of the Phantom you intend to fly and change it to read--Alias= fsfsconvname of your sound folder. Don't touch the C9 sound. I just tried it with the C9 Phantom AA and it worked OK.Russell.

Forgot to say, search the Avsim library for Flightzip 2000. You need ver.3.0 and the update ver,3.2 With this, all you have to do is put your sound in fsfsconv and flightzip will change the sound cfg for you. Very simple to use, you can switch sounds or panels on any aircraft in seconds.Russell.