Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jack

ERJ PREVIEWS

If you noticed, the posts with the grosly oversized pics were made by other people, not me and are painted on the older FSDSv1 built v1 and v2 models for FS2000 and FS2002 respectivly. The new gmax models do not have the cockpit because of an export error in MakeMDL that I was unable to resolve by means other than eliminating the two dummy pilots.

I haven't decided how I will package them. However, if I do "cluster" them in this release as in previous, you can delete the unwanted liveries simly by deleting the appropriate texture folder and the related entry in the aircraft.cfg file. In the end combining multiple repaints into one package saves overall hard drive space by eliminating duplicate MDL files and such.

Guest Jack

Hi Nick, Who needs those two Dummies, anyway? I'll fly them myself!Great work, Nick. We're all looking forward to your ERJ releases. Any way they're packaged will be just fine.Thank you for your great and continuing contributions!Best regardsJackD