Sign in to follow this  
Guest Omikros

Dash 8Q-100 panel request!

Hi All,I recently downloaded the Fanda's Dash 8Q-300 panel! It's superb! Anyway, then I found a merge file on avsim to put the panel on the dreamwings Dash 8Q-400.Now, I want to fly with the Dash 8Q-100, beacause Olympic Airlines has such aircraft for domestic flight. But I have no panel, and the merge file of Leonardo Fontana doens't work properly on the 8Q-100.I've really tried a lot of things to manage this, but the dash 8Q-100 keeps on crashing > throttles don't work, feather doesn't work, aerodynamics don't react correct...Could anyone figure out a way to put the panel and sounds of the Fanda's dash 8 panel on the dreamwings Dash 8Q-100 please?Thank you very much!Kind regards,Alex- Intel P4 3.0Ghz- 1024 Mb DDR RAM- G-force FX 5700 256Mb- ASUS P4S800 motherboard- Sound onboard- 80Gb HD + 160 Gb ext.HD- FS2004 + PMDG 737- Latest Bios drivers & Nvidia drivers

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you!!Really thanks a lot...- Intel P4 3.0Ghz- 1024 Mb DDR RAM- G-force FX 5700 256Mb- ASUS P4S800 motherboard- Sound onboard- 80Gb HD + 160 Gb ext.HD- FS2004 + PMDG 737- Latest Bios drivers & Nvidia drivers

I fly all my FS9 DHC8/100/200/300/400 (Premair/Dreamwings, et al) using Oleksiy Frolov's FREE fanda panel[/font size] Here's how:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/170031.jpgThanks to Barry Blaisdell for posting this at his Premaircraft.com website and all the FREE aircraft, panels and repaints he gives us (all available here at avsim)=====