Sign in to follow this  
Guest AAL328

Need Help

Guest AAL328

Well last week I got to spend my three days off working on the pc. I keep everything backed up so fortunate for me I didn't lose any of my addons when my pc decided die. Anyways I have everything reinstalled but now I am getting this weird visual problem in flight sim. Just in front of the aircraft when I taxi I can see a couple of rings that basically look like glitter. as I taxi they move with the aircraft. Also I am noticing that some textures look as though they are rotating. I especially notice this if I am in an external view but its also noticeable from within the plane. I have attached a couple of screen shots with the areas circled. They don't show up very good in the screen shots though but if anyone has any advice I would appreciate it very much. Problem1.jpgProblem2.jpg

Guest pclark36

You need to turn off the anti-aliasing in the sim. Go to Options>settings>Display, then to the hardware tab, and un-tick anti-aliasing. If that does not work go to your video card control panel and turn the anti-aliasing down or off.