Sign in to follow this  
Guest strega13

lago

Guest strega13

i have been wanting to get lago's FS scenery enhancer as well as emma field for FS2004 . i tried to send an email to their customer services well over 2 weeks ago but still no answer . i then noticed that their last product release dated from 2005 .my question is :is lago still in operation and if not , are the products they used to sell ( namely , mostly emma field 2004 and scenery enhancer ) still available anywhere ?

Guest Mesa

Don't bother.Flight1 have released 'Instant Scenery' which is like Scenery Enhancer only much, much better.As for Emma Field, you can get that and the Georenders etc on Simmarket.

Both Runway 12 and EZ-Scenery by Abacus pretty much replaced Lago's product a few years ago for FS2004.And as noted above - Flight1 now has a similar product.The key difference in my opinion was the number of open libraries of objects which make it possible for people to share their airport updates with anyone, even those who do not own the EZ-Scenery product.All you needed was to have the object libraries installed.Emma Field can still be purchased through SimMarket for download. Any support will have to be through the extremely dedicated group of enthusiasts on the fan site - http://emmafield.fssupport.com/index.php?o...ntpage&Itemid=1