Sign in to follow this  
Guest mingo_cr83

Recommendations about Scenery and Plane Add-ons.

Hi fellow simmers.I was wondering what are the recommendation you have regarding secenery ( Freeware or Payware) and Plane Add-ons for FS2004. I bought the Wilco Airbus Deluxe, and works really really well!! So I would like know how I can improve the flying experience based on your opinions and recommendations.ThanksRoberto

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

almost too many to list but here's a start:If you want some great payware look no further than RealAir Simulations - in particular the SF-260 or SPitfire, although everything they've done has been uber-good.For freeware scenery anything by Holger Sandmann will do nicely. The Freeflow sceneries are nice too. Freeware planes? Look up the Christen Eagle II by Long Island Classics, Airhead's Decathlon, David Maltby's stuff, Milton Shupes stuff, Bill Lyons, The Historic Jetliners group, the L1049 Constellation by FSDZigns, Rick Piper's stuff. Just search for those in the file library and you'll have lots of nice stuff to fly around in... :)

The Aeroworx King Air is also one of the best payware planes available, and comes with three aeromedical liveries for a company based at Charlotte, North Carolina...which makes it right at home at the Imaginesim rendition of KCLT.