Sign in to follow this  
Gnominator

nvidia, nhancer, FS9 graphics problem

Can anyone help me with this problem?I realized that antialiasing is the cause for that, but I do not know how to get rid of it.I used nhancer with Ryan's tips on a GeForce 7900GT. Whenever I switch to any antialiasing mode that contains a 1x2 Supersampling mode I get the following error: the image is blacked out below any kind of overlayed window (it works also in windowed mode, only it does not turn black but a different image is loaded below, i.e. from when the view was loaded first). It also happens with combined modes (except 4xS).I'd would like to use higher antialiasing, but somehow it does not work.Thank you very much,Robert http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/173335.jpg

Guest wayupthere

Long time problem, as you noticed you'll also get the blacked out aircraft selection-screen... The only options you have is either to find an older magical driver, run in window mode or just get used to not running a high AA/AF setting :(

Guest neslesman

In my case it's only windows mode when it happens, not full screen. so there are things you can't do in windows and things you can't do in full screen, it's a big pain in the neck. There are no modes where you can do just what you want to do which sure makes me lean away from nVidia in the future.