Sign in to follow this  
Guest miscreenamessuck

AI Models

Hello All, I have recently began to use flight simulator again after a 2 year hiatus due to crappy pc. Here is my new pc's sipecs: Intel Core 2 Due 7200 @ 2.0GHz2 GB DDR 2 RAM 553MHz2556MB Nvidia 7900GSWill this be good enough to run fs decently? So far it seems like it.Ok, back on topic. A few years ago I had awesome ai, litteraly hundreds of airlines installed, and I also a developer for ultimate ga, so I knew what I was doing. I am now in the process of redoing all my ai. However, I'm not sure if there has been any updates in models or whatnot.AirbusPAI, FS Painter, Evolve AIBoeingPAI, AI Aardvark, FS PainterMcDonnell DouglasPAI, FS PainterEmbraerEvolve AI, CDAICRJEvolve AI, CDAIIf I have missed any models, or there have been new models, could someone please point me in the correct direction. I know I tried to avoid PAI models at all costs.Thanks,Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

PAI makes a good model, they just have a crappy installer. Id rather see them offer a per aircraft pack. But I think you got them all.

For the Boeing 777 I'd recommend The Fruit Stand: http://www.the-fruit-stand.com. All of their files are in the Avsim Library.For the F70, F100, BAe 146, Dornier 228, go with the Fernando Martinez models. In the Library as well.For the Islander, Twin Otter, and the Beech 1900, I went with HTAI (http://htaimodels.com). Also in the Library.Personally, I still need to find some good russian models. Currently have a mix of PAI and AIA, but there have been lots of Tupolev repaints uploaded recently for a new model. Have yet to check it out.