Sign in to follow this  
Hannes44

ATC Problems with dense AI Traffic

I have installed a lot of AI traffic and I love it. But the FS2004-ATC is totally insufficient to handle all this traffic especially on approach. I have tried AIsmooth, but this program ignores my plane completely and holds only AI planes when there are difficulties. Question: Is there a more sophisticated ATC program that can handle holds etc and avoid crashes between AI planes and my plane in dense approaches? Radar Contact? Vox ATC?

Guest ladannen

Part of the reason FS ATC can't handle a ton of traffic is they talk to slowly.Use editvoicepack, and accelerate the speech. It is a big help.

Thanks for the response.User plane response is checked but as I said it doesn't seem to work because user plane seems to be ignored.I have speech accelerated cause ATC is really slow.What about Radar Contact or other ATC programs?