Sign in to follow this  

Help with crazy props

Hi,I really need help. All of a sudden, a number of my propeller planes in FS2002 (some default ones, like the Cessnas, and some 3rd party) became uncontrollable. If started already in the air (like in some default flights) they roll to the right and crash, totally unresponsive. If started in the ground, they still roll over to the right, immediately hitting the ground and crashing. When they are used as AI planes, I can see them swinging in the air, before freezing some meters above ground in awkward positions.Could this have been caused by some 3rd party plane or scenery I installed? Anyone experienced this problem? How could I fix it besides re-installing fs2002?It's very annoying, I've been using FS2002 for over a year, with lots of 3rd party add-ons and without any problems. I really need help on this.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I ran into a similar problem. Didn't know if it was a 3rd party problem or not. I solved it by deleting my FS2002.CFG file, and then let it rebuild by re-booting. I did have to re-enter joystick settings, as I remember.NOW------ before you do this, get a second opinion. I'm sure it was the FS2002.cfg file, but it's been awhile...L.Adamson

OK, thanks for your help. I'll try that and see what happens. Thanks a lot.

I've tried it, and it didn't work. My props are still unresponsive. I guess I'll have to reinstall the program, unless another gentle soul comes up with a miracle solution...