Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Continuing "error" mgs when starting FS2004

Please help me if you can. I've spent the day trying to install a number of Italian airports into FS2004. All was well untill the last install (auto installer) that did not work properly as the airport (LIPZ) was not installed. The below email explains my problem:"I have spent the better part of a day trying to install about 7 different airports into Microsoft Flight Sim 2004 from your web site http://www.isdproject.com/ . Somewhere when trying to install the last few of them I must have made a mistake. Now everytime I boot-up FS2004, after a few seconds I get the message, "Building data base for new scenery files". I know that this message shows up after every install, but I'm getting this message EVERY time I boot up FS2004. I must have made a mistake and I can NOT find what my ERROR is. I tried to check the scenery liberty with the scenery.cfg but I could not find anything that I thought was wrong. Could you please give me some idea as to what to look for to solve this problem of this message showing up every time I start FS2004 ? I have inclosed a screen shot of the scenery library and scenery.cfg. Thanks for your help. Jerry Alfred"Thanks for any help you can give me

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Problem FixedRebooted my computer the next day and the problem was gone. Yea, I know, I don't like things that fix them self either. Jerrycwo4