Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

Need to find gps_export.dll WITHOUT reinstalling FS

Guest Knikolaes

Could be possible. i still cannot get a flight plan at all between these two airports even with a direct GPS flight plan in FS. Either way I successfully did a flight from KGUC to KPUB and even that I could not do before the navdata update.The only thing is in the FMC it has a menu item where you can "list FS flight plans" to load one without having to create on in FS for that round. This loads it into the FMC, and it used to work when i was on XP, but now the FMC still does not see my flight plans for FS, even though since the Navdata update I can at least load the current plan into her.Must be some Vista security issue for sure, as the only plans showing up in the FMS are those 4 I listed above and i STILL can't find those files anywhere on my computer. They must be hidden pretty well.Chris