Sign in to follow this  
Guest bill27612

Error: (FS9) R6025 Pure Virtual Function Recall

At random times I get the following error: R6025 Pure Virtual Function RecallSeemed more frequent while in autopilot mode but now is completely random.Any help would be appreciated.(First time in the forums so if I've posted incorrectly I apologize.)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Bill, welcome. Did you update to FS9.1? It seems a fairly rare error. Roxio, Autodesk, MS Money and MS MediaPlayer users seem to be mainly affected. Perhaps update Mediaplayer a bit? Even if you don't use it. FYI, I punched the error into a search engine and only briefly overflew a couple of possibilities. Good luck and kind regards Jaap

Hello,the only time I ever get such an error in FS is with a faulty effect file. Perhaps that is the problem in your case as well. You could try this: either turn off visual effects or rename the Effects folder to something like "Effects_bak". The idea is to temporarily deactivate all effects to test whether the error keeps occurring.Of course, the tricky bit is: what if it is one of the effects files? Depending on how many add-on effects you have in that folder you may have to hunt for quite a while to find the culprit.Cheers, Holger