Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fabio Miguez

Did you guys take part in OneSky2? I did!

Guest Fabio Miguez

Not a single look? Damn, I thought more people liked online flying...

I did, amazing! No words, I mean, fully staffed and aircrafts all over. TCAS was going crazy ;)Best Regards,Bruno Francescoli.Miami, FL.

Guest goon

It was great. I'm still a newbie at VATSIM and waited until it cooled off a little, but my trip ESSA to EGLL fully controlled all the way, being vectored for traffic, and held before approach to EGLL was simply the best thing I have ever done with a flight sim.Thanks to all the controllers!

Guest Macs

Yeah I flew, It was going great, EGCC-LIRF(ROME), just handed over to Swiss approach when Activesky WXRE updated winds to some serious strength,the plane jumped to mach .92 and suddenly I get the dreaded FS message "Aircraft Overstressed",I then found myself back in EGCC before taxi. I was and still am gutted! I've now switched back to FSMETEO. I blame this on Activesky. Anyways, I hope OPENSKY 3 aint too far away!RegardsJohn Mc AvinueEINN/BAV 855Senior captain-600HRShttp://www.bavirtual.co.ukP 2.53 GHZ512 RAMWINXPGFORCE 4 128MB Ti4600

Hi JohnToo bad you got kicked back by your winds. I would suggest you set the gradual wind change to some lower value than you have now. I have mine set at a change of 1 knot every 1 sec. Makes a very smooth change everytime the winds aloft change. Had a really pleasant trip EKCH - LEMD (trying out the new FS2002 scenery for Barajas) with ATC coverage all the way. RW working better than ever except for Paris Control. They seemed to have some problems. But apart from that. Great!Regards

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey guys.I did two flight. The first one was really nice, by myself, from Oslo to Innsbruck. Great approach right after sunset, and great controlers, even the APP in Innsbruck was staffed! I have some shots of that, but this is not the SS forum, so....My second flight was the one shown in the link above, with Virtual Wideroe's CEO Freddy Wilhelmsen and Oleksiy Frolov, the maker of the great Dash 8. We followed each other on a hop from Oslo to Schipol. My first time landing in EHAM, it was really busy, and very good.